Turning Fabber subscription on/off

My shop is relatively small, so it is possible that we’ll use our CNC a few times a month, and in some months, perhaps not use it at all.

Is there a way to turn my subscription on and off, so that I’m only paying for it when I want to use it?

Yes! You can do that right from www.getfabber.com and click on “my account” . In there you can toggle it off, and then back on again whenever you’d like.

Hmm. I see when my next charge will be, 12/16. If I turn it off, spend 3 weeks not needing it, and then want to turn it back on 12/12, will I be charged the regular monthly subscription fee then? Or does it charge once per every 30 days of use or something?

I’m just trying to figure out how it makes the most sense to do this, if I get the charge every time I toggle the subscription on, it would make more sense to leave it on? I’m not trying to only turn it on for 3 hours and then turn it off, but I’m thinking my shop is on a scale of a few weeks at a time.

Every time you pay you get the plugin for a full month, so this is what I would do: Just use it until it runs out, and then wait until you need it again. When you do, go in and start the plan back up.

I don’t know off the top of my head if we pro-rate charges, so what I just described is likely the best bet. If you do pause it and start again and you don’t get charged right amount just message me and we’ll fix it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like