FABBER status & future

Hey, I signed up for the $30/mo plan just for the future potential of this software, getting my CNC later this year, but as someone who works with SOLIDWORKS and a MultiCam at work, the crazy fast potential workflow of this software seems great. I notice though that the forum has pretty much gone dead and the latest social media posts are 14 weeks old with someone asking if FABBER is still in business. So, who here is still using FABBER? Anything we can do to assist with the development or promotion of the software? If it’s not particularly useful at the moment that’s fine by me, but I just don’t want to see this die with the potential being so great.

No support at all on this software. such a pity

1 Like

I still use this software everyday at work and have had no issues. I haven’t been on the forum for a long time though.

1 Like

Thank you both for the replies, sounds like it’s useful software that is currently unsupported with no active development. Not sure if it was on this forum or elsewhere, but I did hear from Eric that life had just gotten in the way and he did plan to get back to Fabber, which I hope is the case because it does seem incredibly useful.