Aspire 9.5 Compatibility

I just upgraded to Aspire 9.5 and can’t seem to get the Fabber gadget to install.

It SHOULD work, you may have to manually install the gadget for now. Our installer isn’t picking up the 9.5 directory just yet.

Yup, it works after a manual install. Installer doesn’t work but no big deal. Just the first time I have had to manually install a gadget but now I know how easy it is. Thanks.

how do i manually install the gadget in aspire 9.5

Super easy actually, all you do is open Aspire and go to File>Open Application Data folder. From there you’ll see some folders. Find the one called “Gadgets”

Get into that folder and copy our gadget right in there:

www.getfabber.com

After that close, and open Aspire and It’ll be in there.

We should have an update to our installer in about a week.

Update! Our installer now supports automatic install with Aspire 9.5. You can grab the installer right here:

www.getfabber.com

I cant get access to this link

I apologize, I should have removed this link. To get the installer you have to buy it (or re-download it) from us. You can do that at www.getfabber.com

I am a paid subscriber

I guess I need a custom installer for Aspire

You can download it at the link above. The installer will place the files in SketchUp and Aspire for you automatically.

It appears in my Sketch up but not in my Aspire

Please in need the gadget installer directly in my Aspire.

It’s no under "Gadgets>Fabber (or GetFabber)?

Are you sure you had the box ticked for installing into Aspire when you ran the installer file?

Also, do you have Aspire installed into a custom directory, or are you running a standard installation?

I have both box ticked and I didnt install Aspire in a custom folder. I tried installing other gadgets for Aspire and They were installed BUT NOT FABBER

Please I need a solution

Let’s setup a screenshare. I’ll email you.